Monday, November 24, 2008

Who Ate The Cookie From The Cookie Jar?



Well, this morning proved to be yet another excited adventure with Kysen! I decided to do the Betty Crocker thing this morning and make chocolate chip cookies...while they were baking I was working on getting the Christmas letter written! Well 8 minutes after the first batch went in the oven timer rang and I ran out to take the cookies out of the oven and place the next pan in! Well....I found a kitchen towel on the floor that was waded up and dirty. I thought maybe I just forgot to throw that one in the laundry after cleaning up dishes last night. So I went to the oven, took out the done cookies, reached for the next pan that I had ready to go!!!!! AHHHHH three of the scoops of dough were gone and there were finger streaks all over the pan, down the cabinet, across the oven, and down the wall. I just about died. Suddenly I saw Kysen bolting for the kitchen, he looked at me and I fell to the floor laughing. It was one of those moments that you cannot get mad! He had cookie dough from one piece of hair clear down to his toes. So, I had to quickly grab the camera to capture the moment, clean him off, change his clothes, and reform dough to place on the pan to go in the oven. God constantly reminds me through these events that children are true blessings! My days would be so borning if I did not have my kids to keep me entertained! Kysen must take after me...I would rather have the cookie dough than the cookie. Just thought I would share that laugh with you, and even some pictures to prove this really did happen!

1 comment:

The Splitty Family said...

Oh my goodness, too funny!! He looks so much like you Aim!! Feel free to send me some of that Betty Crocker action too! :O) Have a good week!!
<><
Cass