Thursday, November 13, 2008

Future Musician


I must share a funny story that took place last night. It is short so it won't take long to enjoy, but I asure you, it will make you laugh. My husband was at a dinner meeting last night and my daughter was not feeling the best so she went to bed. My son, on the other hand, was bound and determined to not fall asleep. I was watching the CMA awards and Kysen was attempting to watch but his eyelids kept going shut and then he would do something to keep himself awake. Well just when I thought he was sleeping, Brad Paisley sang a song and played his guitar. All of a sudden Kysen jumps out of my lap like he was on some mission. Well, lets just say he was. He comes running back to the living room with Kaitlyn's guitar, sat on the couch, put it around his neck just like so, and strummed and hummed. And when the song was over, he got up, put the guitar away and layed back down. He did this twice. I about died laughing. I wanted so much to get the video recorder out but I knew he would shy up and not do it if I tried to tape is so I was the only one who got to wittness this! All I have to say is tooooo cute. Do we have the next Brad Paisley in our house???

No comments: