Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fall 2008


Well I have decided to create a site that will be easily accessable for our friends and family to see what we are up to since we moved to Colorado. I will try my hardest to post current pictures so everyone can see how the little munchkins are growing up so fast.

We are settling in our new house, although we miss all of our friends and family a lot!! Kaitlyn started 1st grade in August and she can already read some hard words. Kysen is 2 this Sunday, which is really hard for me to believe. Seems like just yesterday I was up 4 hours a night with him walking the floors and listening to him scream! I watch a 4 year old Monday thru Thursdays, so Kysen likes to follow him around and learn the tricks of the trade. Don is busy at work on the Blackhawk Helicopter Hanger and Education center in Cheyenne. They are trying to get it inclosed before the first blizzard hits, which I feel is just around the corner. We just celebrated our 7th anniversary yesterday! Time flies when you are having fun!

Besides that, we are just living life to the fullest our here in the mountains. We try to take advantage of having them so close by taking road trips every weekend to a different part of the canyons. We love the beauty!

No comments: