Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


Well, the little guy in our life turned two!!! Seems like just yesterday I had him.....I kept looking at the clock all day on his birthday and thinking what I was doing at that time two years ago. It just amazes me how unbelievably fast those little kids grow. He was just not sure what to think of the birthday song being sung to him. I put the candles in his cake and we we turned out the lights and all sung Happy Birthday to him and guess what he did, he just closed his eyes. I don't think I got one picture of him with his eyes open! We got him one of those riding toys.....lets just say 2 miles an hour is toooooo fast. I think we may invest in a helmet for him. Some how he almost went down the stairs in that thing already! We also got him a big boy size bed. He was not sure how to fall asleep in such a big thing. But, he did really well in it his first night. I only had to go lay with him once in the middle of the night. During the day, he thinks it is a trampoline. That was until he fell off. I will post some pictures of his big 2nd birthday as soon as I get them on the computer.

No comments: