Monday, November 17, 2008

Utah Trip!




Well, I just returned yesterday from my fun filled weekend trip to Salt Lake City! I always go with the great intentions of taking tons of great pictures, but for some reason, I end up with maybe five or so. After arriving there on Friday, I sat in my friend Laura's car and I told her that I just did not know what to do without the kids! Well I figured out that I could do a lot of stuff and not get interupted!! I did tell Laura, that the one thing I PROMISED Kaitlyn I would do is take a picture of the high school where they filmed High School Musical. What a disappointment! You wonder why the heck they picked that school out of all the schools in America. But, I did my duty and took the picture. We went to a ski resort, the great Salt Lake, and many other places. I did get to see the Mormon Temple and all of its connected buildings.....AMAZING!! I did not go in them becuase it was Sunday and I would probably stick out like a sore thumb. I also got to see where Elizabeth Smart lives. In case you forgot, she was the girl who was kidnapped out of her own home and held captive just a few miles away and was soon discovered. It truly gave me the goosebumps seeing where that all happened. Anyways, enough with the boring vacation news. The best part was walking off the plane when I got home and seeing my kids and my husband. Kysen just started screaming and hugging me and Kailtyn ran up and gave me a hug and so did Don. It feels so good to be welcomed back home to a great family.

No comments: