Friday, December 5, 2008

So Much To Be Thankful For!


Well another holiday season has come and gone and our family is all preparing for the Christmas season, which well all love so much. Last night, Don was sick so he went to bed and I man-handled the children. They always seem to do something that just steals my heart and puts all my stress at ease. Last night Kailtyn and Kysen both were begging for popcorn, so I figured that was a good snack. So, I put the popcorn in, and layed a blanket on the floor for them to sit on, eat their popcorn, and watch "Polar Express", which happens to be one of our all time favorites. Soon after, the popcorn was gone and I caught out of the glimps of my eye both of them staring at the tree, giving each other hugs and talking in a language I would never understand. Of course I get the camera out and I caught some great photos.

I am so thankful for my children. After a tragic accident took the life of our friend's grandson and badly injured our friend, I have paid closer attention to those precious moments of the kids. They can so easily be our last! I know that sometimes my kids stress me out, but it is times like last night that I am reminded how precious they are and how fragle life REALLY is. Thanks be to God for family... and thanks be to God for helping my husband get better!

No comments: