Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Settling In


I recently stumbled across a poem that has inispired me all my life. What better of a time to stumble across it, then now. As most of you know, the move to Colorado was a hard decision for our family. We have so many great friends in Nebraska, not to mention all the family. I sometimes wondered why we even made this big move, but I know that God has a plan for us and this move was inspired by him to get out of our comfort zone and experience a new adventure. I know that for the past 3 months, there has only been one set of footsteps on my path. I know that he has carried me through this move and his helping me settle in. I know that in the past and even in the future, that I will be carried through situations where I will stumble. Someone once told me that it takes a good year to get settled in....so I continue to look up and walk on with this adventure, whether it be with another set of footprints beside me, or just one......

No comments: