Friday, January 23, 2009

Sure Do Love My Kidos




As I lay awake last night about 3a.m I began to think about a story I heard yesterday. It was about a mother who was driving down the freeway with her three young children. She had 2 daughters and a son who were all under the age of I think five. Well, sadly, a semi truck hit them from behind and killed all three of her kids. That was back in 2006. Soon after, her husband and her started a advocate group to help semi truck drivers become aware of their ability to pay attention and drive with caution, which I think is all of us at one point or another. Soon after all of this happened, she found out she was pregnant with triplets. Then later on she found out that she was carrying 2 girls and a boy. I literally had hairs standing on my back when I read about this. She believes that her children in heaven sent down three little bundles of joy in her! This shows to me how much our lives are in the hands of God. How much he plays a part in our lives. Also, on the news last night they told about a man whose car he was driving in Colorado went off of a cliff. Oddly, it landed on a rock that was on the middle of this cliff. The driver lived! AMAZING!! Then they told the wierd part of the story....the man was trying to commit suicide. Like my husband said, a higher hand had a role in that mans life. God was not ready for him in his kingdom. These two stories really had an impact in my life yesterday! God truly has a plan for each of us and no matter if we like it or not, we have to live each day loving what we have. I am so blessed to have my two children and a loving husband! I fell asleep last night content and got to wake up this morning at 6am to two little faces saying can we lay in your bed! Life is GOOD!

1 comment:

Angela O said...

Your kids are so cute :)

Those are great stories