Monday, January 12, 2009

Be Strong Grandma




As most of you all know, my grandma is so special to me. In October she had a major heart attack. She pulled through, got two stints put in, started rehab, followed the diet, and made a lot of progress. Well just last Friday she had another small heart attack, but this time there was some damage to the heart. He stints had failed.....why and how could this happen to such a wonderful and loving person. She gives so much of herself to the goodness of others. Well, the next step is to have a triple bypass tomorrow. So at 7:30 tomorrow morning, the hands of amazing doctors will take over and perform a miracle on my grandma. We know that the situation is out of our hands and in the hands of her creator. We know that she is a strong person with a lot more to do here on earth. I ask that everyone say a little prayer for her. I believe that the power of prayer is truly amazing. We love you grandma/granny great and get better!

1 comment:

Stegman Family said...

I will say a prayer!...thinking of all of you...