Thursday, November 5, 2009

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!



Eight years ago was the best day of my life....this was the day that I married my best friend, the man I laugh with, the man I live with, the man I love, and my soul mate! It almost seems impossible that it was this long ago! So much has changed in our lives....two kids, new houses, new states, new furniture, new attitudes, but one thing remains my devotion to only him! Without him I am nothing, without him I have nothing...but with him, I am whole and happy! Thank you my love for 8 wonderful years...I look so forward to spending a lifetime with you making memories!

LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

The Fast Family said...

What a sweet devotion to your hubby Aimee! So happy to be able to follow your life via blogger!

Your kiddos are ADORABLE!!!

Jodee said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your wedding picture!

Hope you have a great weekend!